Modernising your infrastructure is the need of the hour today, especially in a post Covid-19 world. How do you know if your infrastructure or business is ready to move to the cloud?
At CodeCulture Technologies, we give you a clear understanding of your infrastructure and familiarise you with the best practices. It also includes discussions around how you can optimise your costs, to maximise your ROI.
Our cloud architects will:
It’s not just about deploying workloads to the cloud. With it, comes the responsibility of managing the entire life-cycle of your infrastructure on the cloud. Our efficient, secure and agile methods of deploying to the cloud, follow industry best practices while designing and managing your architecture. So, what do we offer?
- Selecting the right cloud deployment for your organisation, for e.g. Public, Private or Hybrid Cloud, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (Paas,) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
- Selecting the right set of servers, configuration, security policies, auto-scaling rules, to name a few
- Manage the entire lifecycle – Staging to Deployment to Testing, with continuous integration and delivery
While it may sound like a mere lift-and-shift operation, Cloud Migrations can be a lot more complex that we might think. It is, but only the first step towards your business taking advantage of the cloud.
Your applications & related workloads now on the cloud, need operational support, resource optimisation and superlative security implementation, to name a few.
Whatever be your use case of using the cloud, our expertise is always at your disposal, before, during and after migrating to the cloud.
- Automation & Optimisation
- Infrastructure & data migrations
Our Cloud Managed Services portfolio offers dedicated skills and extensive experience in optimising and executing business processes on the cloud.
Our diverse line-up of managed services include application, platform, solution & infrastructure management, 24×7 Support to boot!
Some of our managed services include:
- Architecture guidance
- System administration & operations
- Resource, performance & cost optimisation
- Proactive monitoring, Alerts, Reporting
- Manage configuration, deployment, usage
- DNS setup and management
- Infrastructure management
- Cloud security and compliance
Visibility, Control, Access, Configuration of cloud infrastructure and its Security are of uttermost priority for organisations using the cloud. Some of the Security services we offer:
Design & Development
- Document Management System (DMS)
- Real-time Document Collaboration
- Control Panel
- 3rd party app integrations
- End-to-end encryption
- Self-hosted option
- No user registration
- Chat / Screen sharing / Calendar
- Slack integration
- Background blur
- Recording option
- Live Stream / Youtube support
- Permanent rooms
- Intuitive interface
- Personalised Dashboard
- Convenient file management
- Progress tracking
- Peer & Self-assessment
- Customisable site design
- Mass enrolment
- Bulk course creation
- Competency based marking